Chapter 24: Shaking and Quaking
Barar is ready to come clean about the "other planet," when suddenly, "Baaan, Baaan, Baaan" the adventure alarm goes off and everyone jumps in a spaceship for another episode of Wesley and Friends in Space.
Plenarius has been rocked by some sort of gravitational wave. The solar system Nest camera showed an unknown big spaceship blowing up an unknown little spaceship.
Once in space, Wesley, the A.I. Deborah, Barar (for some reason), and a whole crew of red-shirts find that one of the planets in their system was destroyed along with the smaller ship. In the wreckage they find a log written in Plenarian. It conveniently narrates that they were searching for the "Originals" to destroy them. They believe the Originals are the cause of all their planet's problems.
Did they come from the future? Is the big ship that destroyed the small ship sympathetic toward Plenarius, or also looking for trouble? Questions, questions... If only we could find the big ship to, oh wait, here they are now!
The big ship appears and starts to spar with Wesley's crew. After a while, it randomly explodes. So many explosions!
Will we find the answers? Will they be in the "Answers to questions you did not know you had?"
I'm not sure I even want to know. Does that make me a
SKEPTIC?
I'm a big fan of soap opera-like drama, so I really liked it when Deborah dumps Barar for Wesley, Barar gets bitchy and calls Deborah a crazy robot, and then Deborah scoops Wesley up and carries him out like a princess.
ReplyDelete